Thursday, January 20, 2011

Will Wings Work for a Boy Page Too?

 I've really enjoyed creating with the new Wings paper pack.  When I first got it, I looked at each patterned paper & wondered what pictures I could use with it.  It's a bit sophisticated & elegant, so I figured it would work mostly with girl pages (as most of the paper I am drawn to is).  But to my surprise, I thought it worked well with these portraits of Ryan at 18 months.  The burgundy chair that Ryan is sitting in worked great with the burgundy damask pattern in this paper pack.  I think it has a kind of old-world-library kind of feel to it.
The two page layout

Left hand page features buttons, photo turns, and ribbon from the black mini-medleys embellishment pack that comes with the Wings Workshop Kit.

I did some dry embossing on the black cardstock background and covered a chipbaord letter with cardstock.  I also like the big corduroy brads that come in that mini-medley pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment