Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Sick Life....

When Ella started Kindgergarten in August, I wish I had started a sick calendar to record who was sick when & with what.  I don't know, maybe if I had the documentation it would be even more depressing to actually know for sure our ratio of sick days to healthy days!  I would have to say though, that there have been only a handful of days when all four of us have been healthy in the last 5 months!  Ella brings some bug home from school, passes it on to Ryan, who passes it on to me or Cean, who then have to take care of the other sick parent. That has been the pattern since the end of August, and the past few days have been no exception!

Ella is the sickest I have seen her - ever!  She's had a fever & the stomach flu, followed by an even higher fever accompanied by chills, sore throat, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, and an ear ache!  I feel so bad for her and hope that it passes as quickly as possible!  When I called her school to say she would be out sick today, I found out that half her class is out sick as well.  Ryan, who didn't even have time to get past his cold from late last week, has already caught this cold and has a runny nose & cough also!

So, now you know where I am this week and what I'll be doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment