Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is it February already?!

I'm sitting here looking at my calendar and, yes, it has taken me 12 days to realize that it's February!! That does not bode well for me during a month that is almost half over! Will I get anything done this month? I think not :)

In any case, let me belatedly post the February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  I do really like this month's stamp set.  It has several shapes that coordinate from the Cricut Philosophy Cartridge, which is fun & exciting!


 My favorite is the "You're Top Notch" on the postage stamp shape - I can see it on a cute card made from kraft paper and then tied with some bakers twine - you know, so that it looks kind of like a package!  I'll have to try to make it so you can see what I'm picturing in my mind ;)  Here are few projects using the Stamp of the Month that you can see right now:


For more ideas, click HERE to follow the February Blog Hop!  Now, if I can just get caught up and get some things done over the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment