Wednesday, August 31, 2011

September Stamp of the Month "Special Edition"

Welcome to September! School's back in and life is starting to return to the oh-so-predictable schedule!  While I'm not bouncing out of bed in the morning yet, I do have a bit more bounce to my step since returning from my weekend scrapbook retreat last weekend! :)  Scraptacular Getaways was great!! (More on that another day tho!)

September has a really cute Stamp of the Month called "Limited Edition" (pictured above).  I really love the notebook paper stamp - it'll be great on school projects!! Two of the stamps coordinate with shapes from the new Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. I got mine just yesterday and can't' wait to use it!

Follow the blog hop HERE to see many various ways to use the September Stamp of the Month.  And remember, it's only $5 with any $50+ order!


No comments:

Post a Comment