Thursday, August 25, 2011

Oh a scrappin' we will go!!

The weekend before last I was in San Jose, with my partner in scrappin crime, shopping at the Scrapbook Expo.  I was frantically searching for adorable page kits so that I have something to put together THIS weekend at the scrapbook retreat I'll be attending! I took a picture of the above layout and purchased the paper needed to complete it.  We'll see how close I get ;)

So my bags are packed, as is my adorable pink rolling tote (too bad she only gets out once a year!) and I'll be off just after 8:00 am tomorrow :)  No kids, no hubby, just lots of time to crop!  This will be the first retreat I've attended where you can literally crop around the clock! Most of the one's I've gone to you have to leave the room around midnight & can't get started until 8 am the next morning.  It is also a MUCH larger group of women attending this event than any that I've been to.  So we'll see how the lack of sleep and the many distractions of games & people milling about affects my productivity.  I've set a goal of 14 layouts this year (28 pages!)  I'll let you know next week how I do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment