Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Blog Hop & Plenty for Twenty!

Welcome to December! I LOVE fall & winter because the cool temperatures outside give me more inspiration to cook & bake. I LOVE cuddling up under a cozy blanket, sipping tea or cocoa and spending time with my LOVELY family. Express your LOVE of crafting with the December Stamp of the Month AMORE, pictured above! Follow the Blog Hop to see the many different ways other crafters have used this stamp set by clicking HERE.
Above are a few creative projects that were made with the Amore stamp set - very cute! But wait, there's more.....
How about a free stamp set? Spend $20 or more in December and receive a FREE D-size stamp set! Place an order of $20 or more on my website from December 1–31, 2010, and you'll be rewarded with a popular, retired D-size stamp set for FREE! Talk about getting more for your money—the free stamp set is valued at $22.95 US! You'll also get FREE shipping/handling and tax on your free stamp set. That’s a lot of Plenty for your Twenty! Visit my website today to place your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment