Friday, July 30, 2010

Attention Paper Lovers!

What do you think of this beachy, hawaiian-ish paper called Moon Doggie that I used to make the card above?
Or this adorable Twitterpated paper used on the card above & layout below?

And this Emporium paper I used in the layout of my son is one of my all-time favorite paper packs!
"Okay, what's all this about?" you may be asking. Well, all the papers pictured are RETIRING!! Soon they will no longer be available to order! While I think that is so sad, there is a positive side - you can get them at a steal-of-a-deal starting next week! CTMH is clearing out paper packs & stickease starting Wednesday, August 4th for one week only AND only while supplies last. $2 stickease packs; $4 Level 1 paper packs; and $6 Level 2 paper packs. That works out to 27 cents per sheet for a Level 2 pack - where else can you find paper at that price?
These deals are only available online, so mark your calendar and visit my website at www.perkypaper.myctmh.com to get 'em before they're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment