Monday, July 12, 2010

Fall Workshop Announcement

Today I was planning out my fall workshops, and so I thought I'd let you in on the news! Since summer is just too busy (and I just found out Ella starts kindergarten on August 18th!!), I won't be holding workshops in July or August (but you probably already knew that!)

In September the workshop will be "Clear Cards". We'll use clear acetate cards and embellish them with paper so that you can see different patterns from various angles - really quite cool! If you have a current summer catalog, you can see examples of clear cards on pages 64, 79, 88 & the item description on page 96. If you don't have a current catalog, you can view it online HERE, and let me know if want one to hold in your hands!

October will find me & my husband in Maui for our 20th wedding anniversary - yes, jaw dropping I know! So I probably won't be hosting a workshop in October, although I will definitely have pictures to scrap using my Moon Doggie paper pack!

For the month of November we will be making 3 mini albums. Examples of the albums will be available to see at the September workshop.

So that's all I know at the moment. More details will follow, including workshop dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment