Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The New Catalog is Live!

 The brand new Spring/Summer Idea Book is available to order from starting today!!  There are some great new stamps and paper collections available.  Peruse it online, or contact me for a copy you can flip your crafty little hands through :)



In addition to a new catalog, February 1st also brings a new stamp of the month, as shown above.  If you are a blog hop junkie (like me), you'll be able to follow the Stamp of the Month blog hop by clicking HERE.

February has always been my favorite month of the year - I don't know if it's because I was born in February, or because I love the color pink and you see a lot of pink this month.  Or maybe it's because I'm a chocoholic - and if you had to pick a month where chocolate was abundantly available - wouldn't it be February?  Today finds the sun shining on our relatively healthy home, so that's reason enough to love February - well February 1st anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment