Friday, February 18, 2011

Crafters Corner at JBF!

Last night I was excited to learn to that there will be a Crafters Corner at the upcoming Just Between Friends (JBF) consignment sale at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds March 3 - 6th.  What does this mean & why am I excited about it?  There will be a section for crafting items, such as scrapbooking, stamping, and quilting items, for sale.  Consignors will be selling off their excess crafting supplies at great prices!  I am going to be consigning quite a bit of kids clothing & gear (purging all the baby stuff that is no longer needed around here).  When I read that I could also sell crafting supplies, I was thrilled!  I have a box of excess supplies that I haven't known what to do with.  So I'll be including them in the sale!

Do you have excess supplies that you would like to sell?  Are you interested in shopping the sale?  If you answered yes to either, click HERE to find out more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment