Sunday, September 5, 2010

September Already?!

I can't believe it's September - time is sure flying fast! So fast I can barely keep up! My crafty projects have certainly been on the back burner, so I have got to get busy so that I can post some new projects for you to see!

In the meantime, here's the latest from my Perky Paper corner of the world :)

-The new Fall/Winter catalog went live on September 1st. If you haven't seen it yet, go to the CTMH website HERE to see it online or contact me for a paper copy to hold in your hands!

-Mark your calendar for Friday, September 17th at 7 pm when I'll be teaching a Clear Card workshop. We'll use some new products and stamps to layer clear card bases for some really unique cards!

-My October workshop will be on Friday, October 22nd. I think we will probably be making the 3 mini albums from the September Triple Play promotional kit. This kit must be purchased by September 30th. I'll have samples to look at the September workshop, but you can see a picture on my website HERE.

-I bought a new Crock Pot cookbook and I'm going to try to make a new recipe each week from it. I'll do my best to post the results of the recipe here on my blog so that you can try them for yourself. I love cooking with my Crock Pot because it's not only easy, but the house smells yummy and you can get a lot done during the day while dinner is cooking away at the same time. Perfect for paper crafting don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment