Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cheery Cherry-O Cards & Kit!!

I love these cute cards made using the new Cherry-O kit! I made these the other night in preparation for my June "Double" workshop on the 26th. My favorite is the one in front using tulip red brads as cherries in the bowl! It just makes me smile :)
Life is like....you know the rest! Here is the adorable stamp set that comes in the Cherry-O kit. You can only get this stamp set in the kit and the kit is only available until August 31st!!
The kit is such a great deal because it includes a full Level 2 Paper Packet (which is 12 sheets of patterned paper and 10 sheets of cardstock). My photo above shows some of the paper you get. In addition to the paper and the stamp set, you also get a pack of Tulip red embellishments: buttons, ribbon, brads and metal tags. I think these kits make great gifts too because everything coordinates and there is also an instruction booklet that walks you through step-by-step to complete cards and scrapbook layouts! It's like an all-inclusive scrapbook workshop in a bag!

Get yours today by contacting me or visiting my website: www.perkypaper.myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment