Wednesday, November 25, 2009

December's "Grace"ful Card Workshop


I can't even believe that December is less than a week away! So take out your tattered pocket calendar and mark Friday, December 11th with a note about making cards! Just wanted to post a reminder along with a re-cap of my workshop details.

Each month I hold a Card Workshop where I show you how to assemble 3 cards. We'll cut, paste, stamp and more! I also like to incorporate a tip or technique so that you can learn something new to use on your own projects at home. I now have a stamp set available for you to use so that you can customize the sentiments on your cards (ie: get well; congratulations; thinking of you; etc.). The supply fee for the 3 cards is $10. You also have the option of purchasing the workshop kit (the December kit is pictured above) for $29.95 (+ tax & s/h) in which case I will waive the $10 supply fee because your supplies will be in your kit. The kits are a great deal because they include 22 sheets of 12 x 12 paper, an exclusive stamp set that is only available by ordering the kit, and a coordinating embellishment set. The kits also come with an instruction guide to help you complete additional cards or scrapbook layouts at home.

In addition, I also have a drawing for a prize at each workshop. For the December workshop I have a cute little stamp set that will be given away to drawing winner! Your name goes into the drawing once for RSVP'ing; another time for attending; and an additional time for bringing a new friend! The workshops are a lot of fun and I hope that everyone enjoys being creative and maybe learning something new in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment