Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Where Have I Been???

I can't believe it's been almost 5 years since my last post!! I would never have guessed all the changes that have taken place over the years!  I'll just summarize by saying we moved to Oregon and I've added a new hobby to my life ... miniatures!  I still love paper crafting & seem to always have some paper project in the works. I also still love Close to My Heart stamps & supplies. But I have fallen hard for all things miniature over the past year! I wanted to document the project I'm working on, so I thought I'd use my blog to do so.  My daughter inherited a huge dollhouse from my Mom and we've been working on restoring it.  I'll be posting about it going forward.  And I'm sure I'll throw in a few paper projects along the way! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment