Friday, August 1, 2014

It's August already and I can't believe how fast this summer is flying by!!  I'm really excited for today because there are so many great things happening in the world of Close to My Heart!

First of all, the gorgeous new catalog is live as of this morning!  There are so many great new products in it that I keep finding new things every time I look through it!  Please let me know if you want to get your one in your hands.

In second place is the great campaign that is pictured above called Picture Perfection!  Close to My Heart has some great new Picture My Life collections and if you order some this month you get a great deal on the page protectors that the cards fit into.  I really love the new Chalk It Up line - that's because I have a thing for chalkboards ;)  I am really fascinated by this new way of scrapbooking and I hope it will help me to get caught up on the years of pictures that need to get into albums.  I think I will always do traditional layouts, but sometimes they seem overwhelming. This way of placing pictures and cards into pockets seems so do-able in my crazy busy life!

I am thirdly excited about the upcoming year with Close to My Heart. Since our catalog is now published once a year, there will be special campaigns and seasonal product brochures throughout the year.  It will be interesting to see what is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment