Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Idea Book & Catalog!!

The new Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalog is here!!  There are new paper lines, embellishments, kits, and stamps of course!!  There are some great new products, so here's some of the things that I particularly love:

-The Scholastic and Avonlea paper lines are my 2 favorites
-There is a new how-to book with patterns & instructions for scrapbook layouts and cards called  Make It From the Heart
-A card workshop kit with the Avonlea paper is a workshop I would like host (thinking of setting a September date - let me know if you are interested in attending!)
-The new Artiste Cricut Cartridge bundle (cartridge, coordinating stamps and chipboard shapes)
-An adorable black display tray, which I've seen decorated oh-so-cute to display in your home.  Is there interest in a workshop anyone?

Let me know if you would like a copy. In the meantime, you can view it online.  There is a great double stamp set offer with any $35+ order before September 30th (picture HERE).

No comments:

Post a Comment