Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thanks for coming!


I hope everyone that came over this past Saturday had a "cherry" good time! It was a fun thing to do inside with air conditioning on such a hot day! Afterward I felt like it was the last day of school before summer vacation since I'm taking the next 2 months off from workshops ;)

So for those of you who purchased the Cherry-O kit/paper, I thought I'd post these cute pages to give you a bit of inspiration! These were winning entries from a contest put on by CTMH. I like the 2 page layout because it has 6 photos and uses the Cherry-O My Stickease that I recently purchased for myself! It was made using the "Ensemble Piece" pattern from the Imagine book. The single page is just plain adorable! The way the paper is pleated to look kind of like an apron is oh-so-clever! This layout used the Main Frame - Charmed pattern in the Reflections book.

No comments:

Post a Comment