Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Adorable Scrapbooking Kit and Workshop!!
















Listen up all my scrapbooking friends! Mark your calendar for Friday, May 14th for a 4 page scrapbooking workshop!! We'll make two, 2 page layouts using this great scrapbooking kit called "Miracle". I wondered why CTMH decided to name this kit Miracle, so after searching here's what I found out: 1) You get so much stuff in this kit that its a Miracle it's only priced at $19.95! 2) You can put together the 4 pages so fast that it's a Miracle! 3) You can get for $10 or even $5 if you place a qualifying order - what a Miracle!

I sat down and put this kit together myself and it is turned out great! I will take pictures and post them once I get my pictures mounted so that you can see! What I love most about this kit is my new favorite product called "Irristables". I love chipboard accents and that is what they are, with a twist. They have a shiny resist pattern on them, so you can ink them any color of the rainbow in order to match your photos or layouts, and the resist pattern shows up white. I'll have to take a picture of before and after so you understand what I'm talking about.

Anyway, it's a great deal and you'll love the finished product which will work with just about any photos. If you bring your photos, we'll pick a color out of them and then customize your accents to coordinate. It's such a versatile kit!

Friday, May 14th at 6:30 pm - be there for the fun! I need to order these kits ahead of time so that they arrive in time for the workshop, so please let me know as soon as possible if you want to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment