Monday, December 14, 2009

Clearance Sale in it's Final Days!!

It's the final days of the Close to my Heart clearance sale!! Check out the My Acrylix® stamp sets priced from only $2 and My Reflections® paper packets starting at $5. Plus you can get a grab bag for $30 which contains over $100 in retail products! If your order total is $100 or more then you'll qualify for $5 flat rate shipping. Sale items are available while supplies last & the sale ends this Thursday, December 17th.

I received my order of sale items the other day and think that some of the best deals are the alphabet stamp sets - one set was $8 and the other was only $6!! I also got a big roll of white ric-rac for $4 and some great embellishment sets for $6. You've just got to check it out! go to my website at www.perkypaper.myctmh.com and click on clearance sale.

Customers are limited to 5 of each sale item. Regular priced items and sale items cannot be combined in your shopping cart on one order. Check out some of the items you can pick up:

  • Stamp sets priced at $2 to $8
  • Level One Paper Packs for $5
  • Level 2 Paper Packs for $6.50
  • My Stickease sets for $4
Click HERE to start shopping this great sale!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment