Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thanks for coming!

Thanks to everyone who attended my card workshop the other night. I hope you all had fun and liked the cards we created. Since this was my first workshop I appreciate your patience ;) Hopefully I will get better at teaching the projects. Thanks also to my Mom for all her help and to my Dad for babysitting the kids.

Kudos to Kelly & Sandra for making your first cards - they turned out great!! And it wouldn't have been as much fun without Teresa on the sidelines cheering us on ;) You stamped great too!

My next card workshop is set for Friday, September 4th at 7:00 pm. Let me know if there is a specific type of card you'd like to do (ie: anniversary; get well; etc.). If you are interested in doing scrapbook layouts I'll need to know in advance so that I can get the materials ready for you. I was thinking of doing a layout ready for beach/summer photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment